View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Dream To Forget


Sometimes I wake with the feeling I've forgotten a lovely dream. Not this morning. I awoke thinking, "Yuck!"

I was tired out last night after a trawl around some huge garden centres with my friend. I slept the sleep of the just - except for one thing. Instead of dreaming about Vincent, I dreamt about one of his former co-stars - Gary Sinise.

GARY SINISE - DOUBLE YUCK! The short, ugly, wooden non-actor who starred with HIMSELF in That Championship Season and The Impostor.

I don't know why he was in London or what he was filming. I don't know why I was there. I DO remember thinking that if I could get to know him, it might be a route to meeing Vincent, but I couldn't seem to get the subject to arise.

He was interested, and he kept turning up at my side, obviously wanting to chat me up, but resisting because he was married. I kept encouraging him so that I could get on to my favourite subject.
Bizarrely, at one point I was sitting in an audience of some kind, and a few rows behind me was George Clooney. I thought I'd say "Hi" but as I approached he moved away along the row. Then it turned out that my jacket was on the seat beside him, and I was able to tell him that all I wanted was my coat, I wasn't stalking him.
This film was all about Vincent - AND HE WASN'T EVEN IT IT!!!!!!

6 comments:

mauigirl said...

I completely understand this dream, Val. I, too, had a recent dream about VDO,where he didn't make an appearance. I've mostly lost the dream thread, but it went something like I was with V, and he had his arm around my waist, we were chatting with other people, and I went to turn to look at him, and he was (choke) John Travolta!! When I woke from this nightmare-ish dream, I was very upset. BTW, I mostly have to agree with you on Gary S., although I think he's a good actor, just full of himself.

JoJo said...

hahahaha Dreams...if only there was a way to control them once they started! That way you could have sent Gary Sinise packing and had your wicked way with Vincent.

Anonymous said...

julie...

sadly, Vincent is pretty elusive in many of my dreams but I did have one last week where I had my hand on his bare chest and I was rubbing it and could feel the hair. very realistic. wish it could be true.

Dirty Soap said...

I LOVE Gary Sinise!Geez,as Lt. Dan I was all a-drool!Plus he is a musician !I always love when an actor is also a musician...like Depp,Sinise and the like AND they are good at it...oh they are both bass players,btw.

I would have been happy with that dream,after all I have never had an Aries man before...interesting.

Anonymous said...

I've never forgiven Gary Sinese for exploding....!
At least, even in an unconscious state, your brain was trying to steer you towards the confort and sexiness of the D'evine One ;0)

abc said...

*lol* i understand you having weird dreams. it would be great if you could contrl them, really. sometimes i wake up with a strange feeling, just thinking "what the hell was that?". i have no idea where those dreams are coming from. ;)

next time you'll have a better one. and as diane said, at least you were still driven to vincent in your dream. ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake