View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, June 18, 2007

The Hands of Vincent D'Onofrio

Vincent/Bobby dominates a scene even when only his hands appear, and whole chunks of the other actors are in there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These would have been in a slideshow, but the goodbodies at Photobucket have completely changed the Create Slideshow facility without warning, and the methods I found to get around the shortcomings on the old one now don't work.

I wish they'd stop fiddling for the sake of it, and only make changes that are definite improvements.

What are the odds against this post appearing in the Google Alerts? They managed to ignore completely the post "Vincent D'Onofrio, Alpha Male!"

9 comments:

JoJo said...

I still don't understand why they got rid of some of your racier photos though.

He has the loveliest hands....I'd like him to run them all over my bod.

Anonymous said...

julie...

wonderful hands on a beautiful man.

vdo_luver said...

OK, whenever I post single photos on here, only half of the photo shows up. Its kinda like there are two columns instead of one. Does anyone know hot to fix this??

abc said...

is it wrong that pic 4 turns me on completely? gosh, he has the most erotic hands EVER.

btw: the pics all showed up on my comp. don't know what's wrong with that. sorry that pb acts so stupid right now.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, Google Alerts worked this time! Yep, amazing hands. But then we've heard from the man himself what one of his favorite pass-times has been; maybe females of the species can see know-how.

val said...

Anonymous, please can you do what Julie does and add your name in your post? Otherwise we might lose track of who is who? I love your comments by the way.

Anonymous said...

As we've all said before, Vincent has the most beautiful hands with the worlds most suckable....DIGITS!

I discovered Photobuckets 'new' changes last night Val. I wish they'd either leave things alone or at least leave a message that they are about to change things, AGAIN.

Glad it let you post anyway ;0)

Anonymous said...

I found the photobucke changes this morning...:-(

This one turned up in Google alerts...makes a change cos I haven't seen a blog alert for a while.

Oh,and the pics are brilliant :-)

Eliza xxxxx

Eliza said...

I forgot to sign in,sorry!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake