View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Vincent D'Onofrio Group

I have started a Yahoo group to try and fill any gap left by the slowing down and seizing up of molly.com/vdo. I think I've invited everyone whose email address I have , but for my other faithful V-friends, I believe this link should send you to the sign-up page.
Click here to join vincentdonofriogroupies
Click to join vincentdonofriogroupies

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Thanks for starting this! I just haven't had any time at all to try to find a solution. I'm still not 100% sure how to post on yahoo but we'll figure it out! :)

mary said...

Great idea. love the albums you posted there.

l'oreal said...

thanks for the invite! im now a groupie member :)

i'm sorry i'm never really posting a comment here :( 1, ive been real busy lately and 2, your blog has WAY too many pictures. it shuts my computer down almost every time i try to look at it. there is a way to cut your posts down to like only view 4 posts at a time or something, that way it doesnt have to load so much. that would help my computer and maybe some other people's computers out :P

thanks!

cathy said...

I'll get round to it when stuff isn't so hectic at home

Eliza said...

Looks like it's going to be a fun group to be in :-)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake