View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, April 29, 2007

Faith - Hands and Eyes

There were lots of shots of Vincent's eyes and hands looking edible when I capped this earlier today. Sadly, when you go on to the slideshow-making facility at Photobucket, the pictures are too small to see details like eyelashes, so it gets a bit hit-and-miss. Still, they're all of Bobby, and that's what counts.

Can't miss the hands, though...

10 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh the lusciousness! I can see his eyelashes just fine! And those magnificent hands!!!! Do me, Big Boy!

mary said...

The line forms behind jojo:)

Anonymous said...

I SO need to kiss that man!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes i can see both the eyelashes and hands great slideshow he looks so yummy

Anonymous said...

julie...

not to mention his yummy kissable lips that I'd love to be locked onto as I am running my hands thru his curly hair.

lisa said...

That long and lovely middle finger can push my buttons anytime and those lashes... oh, how I would love to feel them brush against my cheek... Damn, every inch of him is SO freakin' fine!!

Beautiful work, Val... :)

JoJo said...

Hey Val, you should post pics to the Thompson Twins song, "Lay your hands".

ann said...

I love these comments... what's more to say, we are all of one mind

jojo... NO WAY.... Bon Jovi's Lay Your Hands On Me was made for Bobby and me

ann said...

P.S. I didn't actually like this epi... ghastly storyline, but nice to see Alex wear something half decent for a change

Anonymous said...

That's the Bobby look I like. Just love the hair.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake