View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Contrived!

This interview with the nanny was not worthy of Det. Gorgeous. They made him ask if it was trouble with a boyfriend that had been worrying Elizabeth Dawson. We all knew it was work problems, and it rankled that he supposed a mere woman could only be upset by a man. But of course it was all a ruse by the writers to have them look for the boyfriend who would turn up dead, without whom there was no plot!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Val, you know he was just 'playing' with her ;0)

JoJo said...

He can play with and/or toy with me any ol' day. I'll take right there on the interrogation room table.

ann said...

the table, the chair... on them, over them, across them, under them... oooh I'm going to bed... big cheesey grin on face...

Anonymous said...

julie..

argh, handsome, hot, sexy, gorgeous, lickable, kissable and something else I won't mention here.

Eliza said...

He's welcome to play with me....although I'd prefer the privacy of the interrogation room :-)

Anonymous said...

can't stand it anymore gotta have him now please

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake