View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 16, 2007

Almost Tuxedo Hill

I didn't do a very good job of this one before - it was one of my first screencapping efforts. As Ann has expressed a desire to see some pictures from this episode, I've redone it.

Sadly, my computer and Photobucket won't let me post the new pictures, nor share the album with Ann. I've been fighting them both for over 4 hours and now it's bedtime. I'll have to have another go tomorrow.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Wow, you sure have had your share of computer woes lately!

ann said...

oh Val... thanks for trying.

That final scene when Mr Bad Collar Buyer was cowering in the corner and Goren was giving him a right mouthful, oooooh had me quivering and shivering oooh oooh ooooh

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake