View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Battle To Save LOCI

Linda Stefaniak has sent me this link to the latest episode in the will they/won't they renew speculation.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117963370.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

She also posted this link to the NBC noticeboard.

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=729844&st=540&#entry1947322

Sadly, they are not coming out as links, and I don't know how to cure that, but I hope you find them informative.

6 comments:

mary said...

Wish they would just do something. I have this nagging thought that they know exactly what they are going to do they just want to drag out the suspense and drive us CRAZY!!!

Anonymous said...

It does seem like they fully intend to rend and torture us until May, yet I can't believe they've filmed a 'last' episode not knowing if they're coming back or not. I can hardly bear to read anything else about it, so would someone please wake me when the decision to renew has been made ;0)

Anonymous said...

why can't nbc just see and understand just how many fans there are of loci and just renew it and stop stalling the waiting is driving me crazy

JoJo said...

The way I interpreted the article, LOCI has a better chance of being renewed than LO does. I hate this waiting game though.

cathy said...

you guys should worry I haven't seen the 3rd series yet

Vikki said...

Thanks for the info - I'm going to go nuts if we don't find out soon!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake