View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, March 26, 2007

Jones Blooper

I mentioned to Diane that there was a continuity blip in Jones, and she hoped it involved his feet. No, Diane, but it does feature his hands. I hope that's compensation.

Unfortunately, as it is quite early on in the episode, I have been unable to get all the pictures I need without getting some of the credits in shot. I am also sorry that Blogger will not let me make a slideshow today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


First Bobby takes Tia's left hand in his right hand.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then he stands up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Cut to another camera, Tia also stands, but he is now holding her right hand in his right hand.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tia then changes hands with him, putting her left hand into his right hand, the way it was before the cut. And off they dance.
I would probably make lots of mistakes on purpose in the hopw that they would have to keep reshooting the scene...

8 comments:

Jane said...

If I was the actress playing Tia, I don't think I'd be worried about my hands....I'd be terrified my breasts were going to pop out of my dress.

She was a lucky girl :)

JoJo said...

Wow, good eye Val!

Request: Can you cap the adorable expression when he first asks her to dance and she hesitates and looks at him, and he kind of pulls his head back and says something like, "c'mon, I love to dance". It's so adorable!

Claire said...

I'd sure find any excuse to hold either of his hands for as long as possible. yummm...

Anonymous said...

julie...

it would be a treat to be led around by his hands.

mary said...

I would pay him instead of letting him pay me:)

Anonymous said...

If you watch the part in "Blindspot" (season 6 premire) where the cops surround Bobby and Declan out in the street, you can notice that Bobby has a piece of white paper in his pocket as he goes down on the ground. But the very next shot it magically dissapears.

(I tend to notice these things too.)

Linda S. said...

Take a look at the scene in the interrogation room of Suite Sorrow when Bobby and Alex are questioning the man who was giving botox injections. Bobby is uncapping syringes and throwing them into his notebook like they are darts. The number he throws, the number in his hands, the numbers all over the place shift from scene to scene. Looked like great fun!

Anonymous said...

Hands, feet, it matters not, they're his and they're big and beautiful. I'm sure both of my hands would be lost in even one of his (nice thought!) Thanks for showing this one so quickly Val.
I guess when they make the episodes, they don't expect them to be minutely analysed by us 'experts' :0)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake