View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Had A Dream

At last, I had a dream about Vincent the other night. We were in a room, there were lots of other people around, not that you would have known it, and he was stressed, so I started to massage his shoulders. He loved it, and eventually we left the room. I like to think we were going to get more intimate, but the dream kind of fizzled out.

I think what prompted the dream was that on that day I had massaged the shoulder of a disabled boy I was teaching. He bashes the tray on his wheelchair and bounces around so violently he risks overturning his wheelchair. He also lashes backwards with his contorted right hand. I stood behind him, just out of danger's way, and while I massaged his shoulder he became very calm. It was a rewarding experience. The reward was my dream!

Your reward is Cholo!

I'm not sure whose pictures they are - can't be mine as Ionly have it on video - but thanks for the terrible privation you had to suffer watching this movie and capturing the stills...

9 comments:

lisa said...

That's what I call paying it forward, Val! And Cholo is certainly a very good reward... *whew*

If I ever meet The Man, I am going to ask him if he can still dance like he does in this movie. And then I am hoping he'll prove it! Good grief, he is so sexy...

Anonymous said...

Haven't had a V-dream in an age, but thank you for sharing yours and Cholo *wipes drool off keyboard*

Anonymous said...

julie...

amazing how you handled the situation with the boy in the wheelchair. touch can make a difference.

mary said...

If I ever get to see this movie I think his eyes will capture me. They are so expressive. Especially under that hat:)

Jane said...

Well your dream may have fizzled out. But you know Vincent/Cholo never would ;)

JoJo said...

Well you can always fill in the parts after the back massage in your daydreams!

As for Cholo...WOOF!

l'oreal said...

ooo i love cholo. one of my favorite vdo characters. :) he reminds me so much of the character in my book. i think i'll do a post about that soon :)

Jane said...

the one with the watermark is Elizas that we know-I think the others are mine-the quality of the film isn't all that great-it was done from the tape ( a friend did it for me )-I did love the lighting in this film-and the colours oh and V of course.

Claire said...

When I worked with the severely autistic children we incorporated "compressions" and sometimes "brushing" into their daily routine and especially when there was any kind of upset. I'm wondering if you do that in the UK as well.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake