View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 31, 2007

Goodbye Molly

One of the first places I visited in Vincent D'Onofrio Blogland was Molly's forum. It's where I first "met" Diane and JoJo, heard about DNY and The Velocity Of Vincent, discovered his many films, and generally came across lots of interesting ladies worldwide who had a massive crush on our man. When the site got very slow, Molly put it in mothballs and started a new one. That's been slowing down a lot lately, and when we wondered about speeding it up, someone discovered that Molly had been ill.

A couple of days ago the page disappeared. Those of us who continued to post there have lost a vital contact. Many have JoJo's and my blog addresses, but not all like to post.

Molly has not answered the message I left on her main blog, and I know JoJo emailed her. I don't know if she got a reply. To all the lovely ladies who feel you have nowhere to go, please let us know you are there. You are always welcome at Life and Vincent, and I know JoJo would say the same about Beads and Vincent.

And if Molly is out there - please give us our VDO forum back!

By the way, is anyone getting Vincent Google Alerts at the moment? I haven't had any for ages.

8 comments:

cathy said...

We should all link to each other.
Hope the missing fan is OK.

ann said...

Val, firstly belated birthday greetings... hope the day was brilliant and wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

I do hope your friend Molly is well... someone out there must know something.

Just played catch up with so much Bobby Bobby... thank you for so much dream fodder ::sighs deeply::

and no I haven't been getting my google blog alerts... thought maybe I had accidently unsubscribed somehow.

hope the weekend is being good to you

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Nezumi said...

Sorry to hear about your friend Molly. I don't know her, but maybe someone else can give you some info about her. I do hope she is well.

I have not recieved any Vincent Google alerts for some time either.

Anonymous said...

I've had a couple of Google alerts this past week, but more about blogs mentioning Vincent than the man himself.
So sorry to hear about Molly's. The site suffered horribly from the Great Troll Infestation of 2006, which is when I stopped going to it. Similarly, the dear old Vague, which is where I first started talking to Tess, also suffered, and now consists of nothing but a chatbox surrounded by fresh air. It stopped being updated in around Feb 2005, but it's so sad that all the audio clips, photos and old articles that were there have now disappeared.
I hope Molly's site is soon restored and that the lady herself is alright. She was responsible for a lot of us 'finding' each other. Who could forget Manic Brit! ;0)

val said...

Diane, Manicbrit has posted again on her blog.

Anonymous said...

Val-
Thanks for the Molly mention. I miss going on there so much. It has been such a great social source for me meeting everybody who shares my Vincent lust-obsession. I hope Molly is on her way to wellness.

Julie......

JoJo said...

Hi Val, just shot ya an email letting you know that I haven't heard back from Molly either and have also left posts on her other blogs, to no avail. I'm so bummed out that the page is gone. I hope that our regulars find us somehow.

BTW, I deleted Manic Brit's blog after seeing no updates for about 10 months. I figured she was busy w/ her new life in Germany. Do you have the address for it?

I got a really super long google alert today.

Anonymous said...

Hi Val, Bobby's Girl here. I miss everybody and am puzzled about the disappearing Molly. I will have to find a way to post here more often. I come to your blog almost daily. I love the pictures and your comments. We saw Silencer here in the states tonight. Was good. He is still gorgeous!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake