View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sex Education Class

When I worked in a school for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties, I had a class of two 16-year-old boys to give a sex education lesson to.

First Matt informed me that when he first grew pubic hair, he thought you had to shampoo it like the hair on your head.

Then Ian asked about the number of women's orifices. He knew there should be three, but "I've examined my girlfriend and I could only find two"....!!!!

I bet that girlfriend had a good time.

(Pauses to imagine being examined by the lovely Vincent D'Onofrio with those magic hands.)

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Dr. D'Onofrio at your cervix. I mean service.

Nezumi said...

Playing doctor with Vincent.....

Julie said...

I am due for a breast exam, Vincent. Or, can you meet me in the shower everyday to help administer my self exams?

val said...

It would be the only way to enjoy a smear test. Trouble is, you'd never want it to stop!

JoJo said...

My goodness Dr. D'Onofrio, is that your speculum or are you just happy to see me?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake