View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, February 02, 2007

LOCI Guests Rear Their Ugly Heads

Have you noticed - The Lost Room (starring Peter Krause from Six Feet Under and Julianna Margulies from ER) has two LOCI guest stars in it - the sports car collector from Cherry Red, and the murderous father from Bright Boy.

There's also a cameo appearance in the ad for the new Windows Vista of Dale the Junkie from Season 1 - Smothered. (He says "Wow" on seeing a deer in the street - big part!)

Now what would we all like to see Vincent advertising? Posing pouches? Nudist holidays? A video on how to kiss? Or better...

4 comments:

Nezumi said...

What about advertising for his own parfume line named "Vincent".
Vincent is The Male parfum, make every man smel like a real man.

JoJo said...

"Dale" the junkie from season 1, Geoffrey Nauffts, used to have a starring role in "The Commish", that early 90's show starring Michael Chiklis who is now in "The Shield". Geoff has been in a lot of L&O & LO:SVU epi's.

Man, I need to get a life..... ;)

Oh nezumi! what a great idea! Wouldn't all of you love to snuzzle up to his neck and inhale?

Anonymous said...

Val-I agree with you. I watched The Lost Room and noticed those two characters from LOCI's past that you mentioned.

julie

ps. I think Michael Chiklis is a babe. Love The Shield.

Eliza said...

I'm glad you proved me right about the Vista's ad,my kids thought I was seeing things!

I think it's a side-effect from watching Bobby over and over,but I notice a lot of CI guests in other shows.We watched one of the orginal L&O's last night,and one of the nanny's from "Tomorrow" was in it....Oh,and the car collector was in "Stephen Kings IT" years ago,too :)

Maybe Vincent could advertise underwear...tight underwear :p

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake