View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, February 03, 2007

Anti-Thesis - First Draft

What a stunner!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Sadly either my computer or Photobucket is impeding me today - makes a change from Blogger!

4 comments:

Julie said...

He is a hot, handsome sex God. Instead of his finger touching his neck, it should be my lips.

ann said...

I may not like 'she who must not be named' but her episodes are good...

Eliza said...

I have to admit this was a good episode,and the pictures are brilliant :-)

But,I am getting a little tired of Nicole now,so,If they must bring her back again I hope it's for the last time,and that they have a very effective way of stopping her

JoJo said...

I have a feeling we are going to see Nicole after this week's episode. The way they've teased it in the ads, I'll be surprised if it's not her.

Great caps Val - you got some tasty and adorable ones.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake