View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Zoonotic - Dose 7

An original and very sexy use of a large but flexible body. Is this what you wanted, Hoskeyapin?

Fire and forget.

I can too talk without my hands!

Who does this Scott Borman guy think he is - Vincent D'Onofrio? "Women crave me" indeed!

You say Borman's is this big?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, mine's this big. At rest.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

JoJo said...

BWAA HAAA HAAAA....that last set of pics, too funny. Classic stuff Val, classic stuff. ;D

ann said...

you are too too funny Val... good ones to go to sleep with

nite nite sweet dreams ;>)

Anonymous said...

julie...

Great job, Val. Your little commentaries are so appropriate.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake