View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bright Boy - Lesson 3 - One-Finger Exercise


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Please complete succintly and with imagination the following sentence:
"If I was in the same room as Vincent D'Onofrio's super-long finger I would..."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...
suck on it.

val said...

I think he'd have to be visibly attached, Diane, and perhaps poking it in your...er...face.

ann said...

hmmmm.... if he kept pointing it at me I would have to tell him that did nobody ever tell him it was rude to point... then ?????? for me to know and you to wonder ?????

Jane said...

Val....That's a loaded question!!

Eliza said...

suck it :-)

Not very original I'm afraid but it was the first thing that came to mind....

although,thinking about it,maybe I'd ask if he wanted to see how far it would reach...

Eliza xxxxx

Jenn Summitt said...

Well, In Household Saints, He teased us with his Thumb, ...and that finger is longer than his thumb, so I would ask him what "could you do with that finger"? And I can only imagine!

val said...

Jenn, Xeresa, thank goodnes it isn't a working day - your replies have made me go all funny.

JoJo said...

I'm afraid my reply to this would be a little bit too x-rated, even if I used the clinical terms! ;D

Anonymous said...

YES more finger acion,yes!!!uuuuu what that man can do with JUST ONE finger...UPSSS!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake