View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lips

I never used to notice lips, not even my own when I was putting lippy on. I didn't know that my lips were quite thin. I do remember noticing, when we met up after 30 years, that my old school friend who'd been a model did the old-fashioned thing of painting lipstick beyond her lips to make them seem bigger - it wasn't very becoming.

Then I found Vincent. Suddenly lips could be luscious, sexy and enticing. How had I never noticed before? I'd adored George Clooney for years without ever realising he had those almost-non-existent Cary Grant-like "man's lips".

So in celebration of the lovely Vincent's sensuous mouth, here are a few pictures from my collection.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

Jane said...

Yum Yum Yum!!!!

It boggles the mind to think what those lips can do :)

Thanks Val.

JoJo said...

Oh those luscious lips!!!! You have a great collection of photos!

ann said...

M-W-A-H ..... mmmmm

Claire said...

Quite kissable I'd say...

fezzi said...

mm, i'd have to say #4 is my favorite, that's such a great pic. lusious (sp!!) post val!!

Anonymous said...

Julie....

His lips have always sent me into a tizzy. I'd love to try them out.

Jenn Summitt said...

Yes, I have to say, the Man has "lips" like no other, that's for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

I NEVER found big lips on guys sexy,BUT vinsent...just open a whole new look!!!HIS LIPS are JUST so PERFECT-LUCIOS,SEXY,OUTTHERE,STRAWBERRY DELICOUS!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake