View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 19, 2007

My Bedroom - or The Cat Room

Ok, they don't sleep here at night, but I find it difficult to deprive them of their favourite place when I'm here in the evening.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mitzi just manages to squeeze herself into a tiny space next to the tiger throw. One claw stops her from sliding off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shelley's the senior cat, and he's the reason they get this privilege.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dandy just looks beautiful.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can just see from Jaspa's eyes why she would have been called Jade if I'd known she was a girl. I'm sure she could have fitted the last leg into the catbed if she'd tried.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The bedside table contains my little bedtime luxury...Oh, and the book was a prize draw winning gift from Wendy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

JoJo said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!! Silly little kitties!

I meant to tell you earlier that Sagan was sniffing the envelope you sent like crazy last night. I was saying to him, "you can smell Val's kitties can't you!!"

Eliza said...

You have some beautiful cats,Val :) We have 4 too,and they tend to use the kids rooms as bases,although Sammy(my baby)invades mine at every chance.

I heartily approve of your dream enhancers too :D

Eliza xxxxx

Portia Da Costa said...

Oh, your cats are just adorable!

And isn't my book in good company on your bedside table... :)

Nezumi said...

I love your cats. I had 2 cats. T One was a sealpoint siamese and the other was a black an white one. She looked a lot like your Mitzi.

Your bedside table looks nice too :o)

Jane said...

Hello Babies!! I haven't had custody of my bed for 3 years now :)

Julie said...

Your kitties are beautiful. I love how different they all are. And, the pix on your nightstand, mmmmmmmm.

ann said...

they are just adorable, but I am rather fond of our feline friends.... as for your bedside table... yes, yes, yes.... good book wasn't it?

Jenn Summitt said...

Gorgeous Cats! And what a Gorgeous
bedside table, too. Hee Hee

Claire said...

What beautiful kitties you have!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake