View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 18, 2007

AnyDVD but mine!

So there I was, about to use my own DVDs, recorded by me, for the first time to do screencaps, and it turns out that AnyDVD will play Region 1 or Region 2 DVDs, but it won't play my home-recorded ones. An email to the HDD/DVD recorder's manufacturer guarantees a reply within an hour, but, hey, who's counting. (Apart from me - seethe). So anyone expecting Silver Lining will be disappointed to learn that I couldn't cap it. As a compensation, I'll be doing Zoonotic instead.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

I have yet to start recording on DVD's so all this is greek to me, except for your frustration level which comes thru loud and clear!

And don't hold your breath waiting for a response....it'll probably show up in a few days from someone named Vikram based in India.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake