View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Aaahhh!

I love the way he folds his arms.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love his shoulders.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love his tongue.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love his face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love his hands.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love his size.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love him from top to toe.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

And after my hot dream about him last night, I'm even more in love with the man. Sigh. I'm hoping hubby gives me something Vincent-related for Xmas!

Eliza said...

Finally!! I haven't been ignoring you Val,I promise.Everytime I tried to comment I got Page Not Available :(

Great posts,all of them,especially the eyelash one,and this one.When he crosses his arms I go all mushy

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake