View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Eyelashes

Why do men get all the best eyelashes? And of course Vincnet gets the best of all. Just like every other part of him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I know, I noticed his lashes right away too....god he's so freakin SEXY! I wish I had him to keep me occupied during this ongoing pain in the ass power outtage.

Nezumi said...

Yeh, his eyelashes. He know how to use them.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake