View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tuxedo Hill Collages

The only way to get these pictures to load was to make Picasa collages out of them.

So sweet with the little girl.


Handsome , tall and clever, and oh, that back...



Please don't let THESE hands ever get arthritis.


Playing dumb.


Who'd like to be in THIS tight fit with The Man?


Who wants to be the dog and who the pen?


Nailed! (Yes please).


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, oh to be that dog and have his hands stroking me - and what a sweet smile he has in that pic. He quite simply is the sexiest man alive.

JoJo said...

Very cool collages! I haven't tried any of the bells and whistles yet to make these collages and slide shows....I'll leave that stuff to you!!
He was so cute holding the little doggie.

ann said...

looks like you're having fun, like a kiddie with a new toy...

well I'm having fun enjoying the results

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

lisa said...

Love Bobby with the "itty bitty little doggie."

I would be any and all of those things just for the chance to be near That Man...

Jesus, he is so fine!

Eliza said...

I love them all :)

I'm really enjoying the results of your playing!!

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake