View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So that's how you do it

Another first - I managed to load a few pictures, from those that will not post, on to Photobucket, where they are adjusted to JPEG and can load via the URL - and that's what I did for the first time ever!

I also bought a plug-in drive for my pictures, as they are taking up so much room, my computer is really slowing down.

I'm glad Diane's got PowerDVD working. She's already overtaken me and is watermarking pictures and managing to get them to post. More pictures for us to


5 comments:

JoJo said...

All of you ladies do such a great job with the slide shows and videos and so forth....I love to go to your sites to look at everything!

Unfortunately I don't have the time to learn all that stuff, so for now, I will only post stills!!

Lovely pic, by the way!

lisa said...

Congrats on the BIG 4-0-0, Val! I tried to post on it but Beta wouldn't let me... *grr*

All of you do a wonderful job of bringing The Man to us neophytes - a big THANK YOU to all in VDO Blogdom!

Eliza said...

Val,I e-mailed you about all the other picture stuff :)

Looking good,though,looking very good!!

I really need to get an ecternal drive for all my stuff,too.The kids can't even play games anymore.As far as I'm concerned thats a smallprice to pay

Eliza xxxxx

Jane said...

I used to use i-watermark for mine, I dont' bither with it now-to much hassle but I still have the software, must remember to always back up your stuff though on disk in case your comp goes pffffft.

Madi said...

Caps looking good! I really admire all you screen cappers' patience, I don't think I'd have it to make them.
What would the rest of us do without you?? :-))

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake