View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's arrived!

And to prove it, it's here!

It's not as big as I would have expected, and the sleeves don't look this baggy so...

I think it must be this one rather than the one above.

Of course, it's been laundered, unfortunately, but the edges of the sleeves seem a bit faded as if it rubbed on his lovely skin quite a bit.

THE BLACK T-SHIRT OF HOTNESS IS MINE (or one of them, anyway).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

, , , , , , These are some of the tears that I've shed wishing that shirt was mine.

JoJo said...

WHHOOOOO HOOO!!!! Lucky Val! Please take a picture of you and it and post it!! :D

Anonymous said...

The black shirt is indeed hot, but not so hot as he who has worn it - am surprised that he doesn't set his clothes on fire...

lisa said...

I will never get over that... *sob*

Jane said...

Wonderful Val!! Give it a little kiss for me :)

val said...

Dear ladies, I intend to take a picture of the shirt, but not me in it - IT DOESN'T FIT, MY BOOBS ARE TOO BIG!!!! Still, I only got it to swoon over.
I think the pale bits are from his makeup marking it...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake