View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, November 09, 2006

Apologies for the interruption in service

Last night I logged on early to try and sort out the programme for my new mobile phone. I wanted to find a way to load up my iTunes so I could have Twist And Shout or Sergeant Pepper as my ringtone. Failure number one.

Then I tried to follow Eliza's suggestions to retrieve my caps from uselessness, but seem to be one programme short of achieveing that (no Publisher, Eliza, in some half-witted way I thought you meant I'd find what I needed on Photobucket itself - Doh!) Failure number two.

I uploaded some pictures the old-fashioned one-at-a-time way (about three years for my whole stash to be done this way) but lost the first effort. Only managed 20. Failure number 3.

Finally I decided to give up and just look at everyone's blogs, and post here. My computer froze. I had to use the button to switch off. Failure number three.

By this time it was nearly 8pm, time for BOBBY!!!!! TV worked, watched the man, (Malignant - love him in that one) - SUCCESS!

Love his expression.


Love his back (couldn't lose the crdedits).






Love him.

Success number two - I got Masquerade from ELiza today. Of course I had to watch it before logging on (wouldn't you?) and was not sure what I made of it. But my goodness, isn't Liza Minnelli WEIRD!

4 comments:

JoJo said...

I've tried to find out if Liza had a stroke but everything says that her "people" deny that she had one. So maybe she's just plain bizarre. Or a really good actress to make us think she was weird.

What did you think of the use of Halloween decorations in the squad room? That was strange enough!

Claire said...

Liza looked creepy- like she had a wax mask on.

Jane said...

I like Eames remarks "making her googly eyes at you" she said that in death roe in S4 and I think she says it in this one ( despite Liza being way too old for Goren-I don't blame her lol )-I always wait until the credits come off before making a capture-it is a question of timing.

Eliza said...

Val,nothing wrong with the odd caption! I have had some great shots from the opening credits but I can't use them cos of the writing :( Should have the courage

The photobucket publisher is a downlod from photobucket.I'll send you the link

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake