View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, October 02, 2006

She's on her way!

Mitzi had her stitches out today, and looks surprisingly unscathed. The vet waid there's a scar on her eye, and it will fade over the next four weeks, but I couldn't see it, and she doesn't seem to mind. She was very pleased to have a meal of boiled fish after nearly 24 hours without food.

Thanks to all for your good wishes. Mitzi would give her thanks in person but she's such a nervous little thing I can't get her to come to the computer.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Playing catch up again,sorry :(

I'm glad to hear that Mitzi is doing better.Bet she was glad to get that collar off.Sammy wouldn't come anywhere near me for weeks after she had to wear one.

Oh,and the previous post is wonderful.I'm with you 100% on the second thing :D

Eliza xxxxxx

JoJo said...

Hurray for Mitzi!! What a trooper!

Jane said...

Bravo Mitzi, you are such a brave girl!!! Nothing but good health and lots of catnip from now on :)

lisa said...

Oh, sweet Mitzi! What a strong and brave girl you are... Sweet baby...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake