View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hello Don

My cousins Don and Lisa at the reunion.

My cousin from Canada has a blog on which he posts pictures he takes of street life in Vancouver. He's just discovered this blog because I commented on his, and of course it's easy to click on your name to follow the link.

He knows nothing of VDO, but it seems rather strange to have a man over here. Much more appropriate for us to visit him. His blog is http://street-pix.blogspot.com I can imagine JoJo in particular would be interested as she has just been there. Who knows, JoJo, maybe he can follow your link back and look at your pictures of your trip to his home city.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Thanks for this posting Val! I just saved it to my favourites and will be checking it out! Such a small world we live in.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake