View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Luscious Lips

I can't recall ever really noticing a man's lips before. I just took them for granted. After all, men's lips are not one of the features they are noted for, are they?

But Mr D'Onofrio's lips are so succulent, so soft-looking and kissable, so full and well-defined, just on their own, and as part of his face create such an alluring ensemble, that I think about them all the time.









Didn't know I had this one or I'd have used it in the Shoulders post.
Thanks to Frogger, Eliza, DNY, Tamara and anyone else who contributed to this tempting collection.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh GOD that last pic w/ the shoulders!!!!!!! humina humina humina....

He almost makes me want to become an actress so I can be cast with him in his next love story.

lisa said...

Okay - you are trying to kill us!!

His mouth is like nothing I have ever seen before. It fascinates and excites me.. thinking about it takes me to places in my mind that I never knew exsisted..

And, yes, Diane... I'd like to experience that tongue too please!

Lovely and beutiful work, Miss Val ! At least I will die with a smile!

val said...

But just don't die yet, Lisa!

Jane said...

Ohhhhh, That's all I can manage right now.

ann said...

mmmmmmmm......... delicioso

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake