View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

A joke for the aged

I usually have NCIS on while I'm blogging on a Saturday evening, and it seems like a reasonably good programme. I particularly enjoy David McCallum's appearances as the Medical Examiner Donald "Ducky" Mallard, so I was amused at this exchange between team leader Gibbs and team member Caitlin a couple of weeks ago:


Caitlin: Gibbs, what did Ducky look like when he was young?
Gibbs: Like Ilya Kuryakin.

I think he's aged very well.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like NCIS too, Val. I like CSI as well, particularly CSI New York.

And of course LOCI...wonder why?!

ann said...

Val.... LMHO.... do you think many here remember The Man from Uncle... LOL

val said...

Alas too few, sweet young things.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake