View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

I don't have a blog

I keep creating these collages on Picasa, which has a "blog this" button. I press this and wait. Befoore I went over to Beta-Blogger, it sometimes posted, but now it can't find an associated blog, and asks me if I want to open one.
Anyone know what I can do to persuade Picasa that this blog actually exists?

By the way, I just couldn't pass these pictures by without doing something with them. I think they're particularly lovely.


3 comments:

JoJo said...

Very cool Val! I haven't visited all the other sites like picasa, photobucket, youtube, etc.

Eliza said...

I tried Beta and it annoyed me so much I opened the other blog :)

I always post fromphotobucket which means no limit on the pics I can post,but Beta wouldn't let me.

Very cool collage,btw.I went off on one and almost forgot,sorry

ann said...

wow playing catchup and for someone who doesn't have a blog, you've posted some great pics... like jojo I just rely on blogger but then I rely on the rest of you for great pics...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake