View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Too hot to think

Couldn't come up with a theme so I just clicked on some pictures I felt like seeing again.

For the feet and ankles.

For the expression and the hands.


For the shoulders and the back.


For the expression and the hands again.

Sadly I may feel the same again tomorrow - it's sweltering here, and may top 100 tomorrow. There doesn't seem to be any air anywhere. Help!

4 comments:

ann said...

love the pics and comments Val... it is just so darn hot, but all thoughts of vdo make me hot hot hotter.... mmmmmmm.... and I love it!

lisa said...

Ooh... that is not helping, Diane!!

JoJo said...

Weird - I can't see the pictures on your blog, nor can I see them on mine!! WAH! WAH! Well, hopefully tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake