View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, July 21, 2006

I love your comments

You leave the wittiest and sexiest comments and I love to read them.

Sadly some jerk keeps leaving generic anonymous comments - I had over 150 overnight on my yahoo account - so I've switched on the word verification facility for a while. Please don't let it stop you. (I have real trouble with it, can't always decide what it really says, so I guess I have a wobbly mind!)

Meanwhile, here's some random Vincent, and pity the poor slob who sends out these messages but never actually visits the blog and sees him.



Thanks for the ones from the LOCI interview, Eliza, they're some of my favourites.


Im could eat him up in this one.

5 comments:

ann said...

just taking a break from the ironing... like iron one skirt, surf a bit... iron the next shirt... surf a bit... and seeing pics of vdo just make me hot hot hotter... mmmmmm

lisa said...

Beautiful pics of Our Guy... *sigh* So, so beautiful...

JoJo said...

I'm not sure I understand this whole troll business. Not only the mentality, but how they manage to break into the sites and take over, like they did on EDO's blog a few weeks ago.

Anywho, everyone try to stay cool this weekend, although w/ these pics of Vincent, it's going to be hard.

eliza said...

Val,just playing catch up,so this covers all the posts I missed,sorry.My excuse is the end of term,which means various school assemblies as well as visting my daughters new school.She goes into a mainstream secondary school,from being in a Language Unit for the last 6 years.Scary!!

OK I rambled,sorry.

Love all the pictures,obviously,including the non VDo ones! Sorry you've been targeted by the brainless ones.I hope it settles down soon.Some people have way too much time on their hands and no ability to seperate fact from fiction,which is sad,as they spill it out on the rest of us.

Have a good weekend,and enjoy the holidays!!!

Eliza xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Just love him in shades...and look at the size of those hands!!! What they could do to a girl...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake