View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Break Up 2

Well I enjoyed it! (Even the bits without our Vincent in). VV's character was so typically male - excuses for doing nothing, pleading hard work for not helping out a working partner, boys' games taking priority over couples' things. It was well observed, quite funny at times, and definitely told from a woman's point of view. Vincent, of course, was wonderful. When his brother goes to hug him and he recoiled, it reminded my friend of her brother, who is from a pre-Asperger's age, but who she is sure is Asperger's.

6 comments:

ann said...

Really looking forward to getting to see it... when I find the time... doh!!!!!

eliza said...

This is one I'm waitng for on DVD,I think. Just so I have the luxury of instant replay :)

Thanks for the review,Val

Eliza xxxxx

JoJo said...

I'm with Eliza....I'll wait for pay per view to see it. But he's getting rave reviews, even if the movie isn't, so that's pretty cool. But thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

Going to see it tonight - can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed it too, not sure why it got bad reviews. Good to see VDO on the big screen at last!

daydream believer said...

i thought that vince vaugn actually wrote the screen play...i think he said that on a talk show...i had also read that the vince's were going to make another movie together, a western...i guess they are good friends

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake