View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, June 03, 2006

Turn On Don't Switch Off


This is my current wallpaper, so it's a turn-on to turn my computer on, and a struggle to switch off.

He's solving the horse vet murder tonight. One thing's for sure - he wouldn't need any of that fertility drug the murderer gives her husband. He's so obviously all man. And as there's a lot of him, there's a lot of man.

I'm rambling. Looking at this picture does that to me.

1 comment:

eliza said...

I missed the episode last night,but I have seen it before.I loved the way he acted all clumsy in the stables,threw them off guard.And no,I don't imagine he would need any help at all in that department!

My wallpaper changes like the weather,because I can never make up my mind which is my favourite

Eliza xxxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake