View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 28, 2006

Worth Every Penny


Two weeks running, Dandy had to go to the vet's because he had a lump in his neck. He had two courses of antibiotics, but the lump was still there, so last Tuesday I left him there for a lumpectomy.

The vet found a tumour, which he removed and sent off for analysis. I'm still waiting for the results, and hoping for the best.

The total bill so far is about £450, but if Dandy is fit and healthy at the end of it, it will be money well spent.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that Dandy will be alright Val. My cat (Sunny) has diabetes and the vet bills can add up, but I don't care, he's my baby!

eliza said...

I'm with Tess,keeping my fingers firmly crossed that Dandy will be OK.

As the happy companion(never owner,they won't have it!)to 5 cats I know how much they take over.Having dashed to the vets at 3am one morning,I know we will do anything for them.

Eliza xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thinking of Dandy and hoping all will be well - xxx to him.

Tess - my cat is diabetic too - know what you mean about the cost!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Dandy will certainly be in my prayers. Please keep us updated on how the sweetie is feeling. :)

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake