View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Frisky Fun at the Zoo


I couldn't get the whole giraffe in this frame, so I asked him to bend down a bit for the top one.

The trip to the zoo was packed with fun, but the highlight of the day was the Macaque monkey. There he was, just behind the fence, facing the crowds, teasing out his todger and wanking enthusiastically. He then started to lick the tip, his tongue coming away covered in a sticky substance, the identity of which was in no doubt to the observers. I was too transfixed to get out my camera and record the event for posterity.

Later on, I saw two keepers near his enclosure peering in (he wasn't still at it) and I mentioned his performance to them. To the female keeper I said, "Imagine if men could lick themselves like that." Pointing to her male colleague, she replied, "He can." I thought a bit and said, "How do you know?" We laughed too much for her to answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake