View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, June 09, 2006

Third Time Lucky?







Fourth time, actually. Loading these photos has taken four goes, including yesterday, but suddenly, after losing them, blogger has loaded them three times! And I can't seem to get rid of the spares.

Mitzi was a feral cat rescued with her kittens in the back garden of a house in East London. She was only about ten months old herself. She was such a good mother that Twiglet (who was in a previous post) has grown into a beautiful cat, twice her mother's size.

Mitzi had to hone her hunting skills to feed herself and her family, and sadly for the local bird population, she is still using those skills.

3 comments:

Jane said...

She's beautiful.

ann said...

all my cats were black with white, or white with black and I miss them.. she is lovely.

Anonymous said...

She is a very pretty girl and I think she knows it!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake