View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, June 05, 2006

Rubbish

My internet service provider has just been taken over by a mobile phone company and it is now providing a seriously rubbish service. It can't find this blog even when I'm already on it, so I haven't been able to publish the pictures I wanted to, because half-way through loading them it searches for the open "post" page and fails to find it. So no photos - Vincent with his arms folded will have to wait for another day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a sexy pic, Val - can't wait to see it!

ann said...

just read your latest offerings... I do hope you get somewhere with your petition, I really do

jury service is a bummer... I did it a long long time ago at the Old Bailey and it was no joke...

val, have you considered broadband... it is so much easier.

hope your week gets better and looking forward to your vdo pics

lotsa luv ann xxxxxxx

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I hate when things like this happen. I hope you get it sorted out and maybe find a better internet provider. :)

val said...

Believe it or not, Ann, this is with broadband, which I've had for just a few weeks. If I'd know Orange was going to take over Wanadoo I might have had second thoughts.

eliza said...

Val, it stinks when you have trouble with connections.I have Tiscale,which is fine forthe most part,until it decides to disconnect me half way through doing something.I still have a basic dial up connection too,just in case.

Hope the problems are just start up ones and it will sort itself out in time.

Eliza xxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake