View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, June 04, 2006

My House


If only! This house actually belongs to friends of mine. It's the most beautiful house I've ever been in (aside from a few Stately Homes owned by The National Trust or English Heritage) with absolutely glorious gardens.

The first time I went there, just after they'd bought it, I couldn't believe I knew people who owned a house like this.

The owners open the gardens for charity several times every summer.

3 comments:

eliza said...

I'm so jealous :( I live near one of the most beautiful cities in the country but live in a little semi-detached box,that is all of 10 years old.I WANT,no I NEED to live in an old house.They just make me feel so good.

Beautiful gardens too.

Eliza xxxxx

val said...

Lisa, I'm sure that somewhere in my life I have heard of the cheese rolling festival, but I couldn't say where and when it happens. So once again someone from the other side of the pond knows more about what goes on here than I do!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Now that's a house! How is it decorated on the inside?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake