View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mr Stone and Miss Lewis


Little Rio was really affectionate last night, neglecting her "boy" and sitting on my hand for ages. Then she went back to join him on their perch, and sidled up to him, nudging him and presenting herself to him, trying to turn him on. He was a bit detached at first, maybe paying her back for her neglect. But he couldn't resist her for long, and soon they were having rampant, noisy and very public sex. As he's so big and she's quite small, I immediately thought of the protagonists in Entertaining Mr Stone and their sex games.

4 comments:

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Very cute Val. Love it. I would write more but I am finishing lunch so I can go back to reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, sounds like them! LOL

ann said...

LMHO

val said...

Ann - ?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake