View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 15, 2006

Bad Day

I'm feeling a bit prickly today. Firstly the lovely boy in our autistic unit was hitting and biting, then at lunch one of the girls kicked someone in the kidneys. After lunch I shut my finger in a heavy door. Finally the same girl started to strip off, then lashed out, kicking all of us in the legs, and me in the stomach. Lots of padding, luckily.

For this day they pay me £130, and the assistants who bear the brunt every day get less than half.

I need some Vincent to cheer me up.

2 comments:

ann said...

hope this is the worst day you ever have to put up with... how's the finger now?

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

val said...

The finger's better than I expected, thanks Ann. Luckily I work somewhere else today where the risk of injury is less.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake