View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, March 29, 2013

Guess how I spent my birthday?

Jae Jae was separated from Melati when I first arrived. He was where Melati had been last week.

 photo DSC02931_zpsd48232ca.jpg
 
 
He was spending the time chomping on a bone.
 
 photo DSC02933_zps8e9bd106.jpg
 
 
Melati was in the place that last week had been Jae Jae's domain. She was very relaxed.
 
 photo DSC02936_zps2a6f4bf1.jpg
 
 
Suddenly she became more alert.
 
 photo DSC02935_zps389151a4.jpg
 
 
They'd opened up the whole enclosure, and Jae Jae was looking for a chance to sneak up on his girl. But he had to content himself with waiting, wondering and dreaming.
 
 photo DSC02937_zps9f6d9a68.jpg

6 comments:

JoJo said...

Great photos and she's looking right at you!!!

judith said...

Wonderful pics...

Eliza said...

Beautiful..

sixtwosue said...

What great pictures. Happy birthday!

Jane said...

Looks like a Wonderful way to spend your Birthday Val. And May I wish you a Very Happy Birthday! (Sorry I'm late)

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake