View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, November 11, 2011

Two by Two

I've uploaded the lion cub videos without making them into a movie.

The darlings have grown so much in just two weeks! One of them has found the best ever toy in her sister's tail (apparently they are both female, which is good for the future of the breeding programme).





There were two women hogging the front of viewing area with huge telephoto lenses. At first they were taking quick-fire photos with motorised drives, with quick-fire flash, too, till I pointed out to them that flash wasn't allowed. I just hate it when people don't consider the animals, seeing them as just something for their selfish amusement. For me, the comfort and will of the animals comes first.

4 comments:

Music Wench said...

Aww...they are so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing that with us. I absolutely adore anything with fur. :-)

JoJo said...

Awwwwww they are soooo sweet. I just want to cuddle them!!

Eliza said...

I'm with Jojo on this..and the tiger. Cuddling them seems to be my natural reaction :-)

Thank You so much for uploading these, made my morning

vikeau said...

I'm content with just watching them play and frolick. Thank you for sharing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake