View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, November 07, 2011

Deliver me from temptation

Yesterday I donated my hen coop and run to a good cause. I contacted the British Hens Welfare Trust, the charity that rescued Poppy and the other two hens I started off with, to see if they knew anyone who could use them, and they told me they had someone who was going to start caring for "poorlies", rescue hens not yet fit to be rehomed.

And so it was that the last remnants of my lovely girls disappeared from my garden, and with them the temptation to try again. In exchange they gave me half a dozen of their hens' eggs. Yum!

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Donated to a worthy cause. :) You did the right thing.

Music Wench said...

Ditto what JoJo said. :-)

vikeau said...

Pretty amazing.

bobbybegood1 said...

Ahhhhh, you have such a big heart, Val. Wonderful. Cheers!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake