View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, October 21, 2011

Slow Boat to Paradise

Normal service is restored...sort of. Unable to explain why everything worked fine one day and not at all the next, Photobucket blamed it all on my browser. Which was the same the day before the fault as it is now with the fault. Make sense to you? No, me neither.

Anyway, I'm using Firefox till IE works again, as I predict it will. Been here before.

Meanwhile, imagine being alone with Bobby, or Vincent, or both, in the middle of an empty ocean.




















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sympathies with Photobucket but you should know by now that whatever is wrong will be YOUR 'fault' according to them ;0)

mauigirl said...

OMG, I think I'd lose my mind if I was with Vincent AND Bobby! Who to choose first???

Music Wench said...

I HATE when they blame it on my browser. I've been to sites where they say "Use IE, things don't work right on Firefox" or vice versa. I think it's BS for they don't have a clue as to what happened.

Ah well, there's always Vincent to make us feel better. ;-)

miss lee said...

beautiful pics of vincent from cruise to nowhere

JoJo said...

Photobucket has gotten so cumbersome that I hardly use it anymore. Great pics of Bobby though!

vikeau said...

I'm totally not eqipped to deal with the video techniques so kudos to all of you who try and get as far as you get. A criuise to no where with VDO aka Booby, yep sounds like a plan to me. ;-)

Ruby said...

I love this episode!!! Lou Pucci is great!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake