View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, July 18, 2011

This is work

At the end of term, most schoolkids have an easy time (staff too) by doing non-curriculum stuff for the last lesson in each subject.

I see no reason why my student shouldn't take advantage of this, despite being home-tutored, so I took in a couple of films. He's 18 now, and legally entitled to watch adult certificate films, and today we watched Staten Island.

He was suffering a bit with a congested chest, and this detracted from his enjoyment, but there was plenty of violence and swearing to keep him interested.

And of course, for me, there was Vincent...





















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly me, I actually thought he was going to be breathing at the end credits of this one......

JoJo said...

He does seem to chose roles where he dies at the end.

Music Wench said...

I hate it when he dies. :-/ But I love to see him none-the-less. Thanks for sharing!

Frances said...

I replayed the pool scene a few times as it was nice to ogle some bare skin.

Ruby said...

I love this movie! Such a different mob flick!

Ruby said...

And, of course, Vincent is brilliant, as always!

Jane said...

I think I'd be shocked if he was still alive at the end of a movie...

Unknown said...

just love when u post val....just watched statton island the other day...sweets

Unknown said...

Parmie is so funny and the pool scene is definitely my favorite scene.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake