View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It was difficult to resist

But this time the slideshows in the antique dealer's office and at the auction house have stayed in my album. Still left me with a great selection, though:














In answer to Sunday's Stunt Claw or Hand of Dreams question, I can reveal for those who did not check back that, as Diane said of True Hand pictures, you can really be sure if the camera pulls back from The Hand to reveal The Man, and in this case it did. Until it did, I wondered, as the hand we see looks a bit more wrinkled than the smooth, sleek one we recognise at once. The cuff is also hidden, which can be a sign of a fake. There is one stunt hand that is not a hairy claw, but is quite like The One, but this isn't it - it's the real thing.






6 comments:

JoJo said...

Gorgeous photos, the first one made my heart skip a beat! Those amazing eyes!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh yes the first one is my fav too even if they're all fabulous!

Music Wench said...

Thanks for sharing these. Makes losing Bobby a little less harsh.

Anonymous said...

Happy days....

mauigirl said...

Ahhhhh, those sideburns!

Mindy said...

The curls, the wrist.... Ahhhhhhhh!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake