View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Would you Adam and Eve it?

(For the uninitiated, that's Cockney rhyming slang for Would you believe it?)

Greg and his partner came to collect Louis today. Seeing the poor boy caught was a bit traumatic (more so for him, he's not been caught for going on 15 years). This evening I thought I'd take him a piece of biscuit, then I remembered...

Once Greg and his lady had gone, I found she'd left her handbag slung over the back of one of my chairs. I felt dreadful, but searched inside for her phone to try and call his phone and get them to turn round before they got too far, but his number wasn't in her call list or in her recent calls list. So I left a message on their home phone call minder.

When Greg called, it was from a call box - there have been lots of storms today and their phone line is down, along with their broadband. Apparently he doesn't have a mobile phone, so their only chance to make and receive calls at home is her mobile. Which is still at my house! What are the odds?

Anyway, Louis is in a cage facing his new girlfriend Martha through the glass into her aviary, and they are already showing interest in each other. In a day or two they will be together. I'm so pleased for them.

Now all I have to do is get the handbag home safely!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

It's an awful feeling when you realize you've lost your wallet or bag!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake