View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 23, 2011

Danger! White Tiger At Large

Tourists were alarmed yesterday when they spotted a white tiger in long grass in a field near Southampton. After several phone calls, the police took a look and called out the air support helicopter. A nearby zoo supplied a tranquilliser dart. The golf course next door was evacuated. The forces of good closed in on...

...no, not this.

This is what the helicopter found when it failed to get a reading from its heat-seeking camera:

They're wondering if it was a hoax.

Gee, d'ya think?

5 comments:

Eliza said...

My mum has a toy like that..I'll have to tell her not to put it in the garden, just in case...it beggars belief really that they didn't check more closely before going all out

JoJo said...

AWWWW!!!!!! Such a cute stuffed tiger!!!!!

Jane said...

Oh good lord! We had a Mountain lion on the loose in my town. Sadly the police had to shoot it (no time to get a tranqulizer gun) the lion showed up a block away from a school just as the children were arriving..

Unknown said...

That's funny! I know that joke cost a lot of money but it was well done.

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty real to me.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake