View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 08, 2011

Gorgeous Gavin

Wendy tells me she has an electronic book short story set on a beach, with a hero called Gavin...hmm, wonder where that name came from!

I've just downloaded it, and think it will make suitable bedtime reading. You can download it just on to Adobe on your computer if you don't have a Kindle or other electronic reader.

Here's the link: http://www.portiadacosta.com/glint.html

At the bottom of the excerpt, there's a variety of links so you can get your preferred download method.

Don't forget to lay in extra tissues. No, not for your eyes.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

LOL on the tissues comment. I prefer a nice soft towel. lol

mauigirl said...

Hahahahaa, extra tissues! I'm thinking a fresh pair of undies.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake