View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, April 24, 2011

"There's no way we're getting D'Onofrio'd"

Just heard this line on Psych. They're working on the death of a soldier and the head of the military base told them there would be "consequences" to their conduct.

Gus thought he'd come back with soap wrapped in a towel, hence Shaun's comment.

Just thought I'd share the most interesting thing I've ever seen or heard in an episode of this lame programme (which I'm only watching 'cos there's absolutely nothing else on for me to lose concentration on while I'm on the computer!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Good catch!

Music Wench said...

lol I've never watched the show but that was funny. Love that they used the actor's name as opposed to the character he played.

JoJo said...

Wow I bet your head snapped up when you heard that! lol I watched the first episode and Shaun is so annoying and snarky that I didn't make it thru the entire episode. lol

Eliza said...

I remember being delighted by this when I heard it..I used to download and watch so I could talk to Stephanie about it and I think V being mentioned was the highlight of all the episodes I watched

Anonymous said...

Never seen it, good line tho!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake